Saturday, June 9, 2012

Giving back :) The LaBorde Family

So, I'm going to try to blog this family's session without more than a few tears. 
An extraordinary, strong & loving family faced with the unspeakable; their baby boy, Jaxson (just a few days younger than my baby girl Macy), has a rare, inherited and incurable disease. A monster called ALD (Adrenoleukodystrophy). ALD causes progressive brain damage, failure of the adrenal glands, and eventually death.

I'd never heard of this disease until a client (and neighbor) of mine posted a link to Jaxson's CaringBridge site. (PLEASE VISIT, and leave some kind words!!) As soon as I read it, I requested Christina (Jaxson's mom) as a friend on Facebook, and messaged her.  Her story touched me, and I wanted to offer something to help in my own way. Something that could raise more awareness and, at the same time provide the family with a collection of family photos (at no cost to them) to remember every precious moment they have with their baby boy.

FRIENDS, please share Jaxson's story, share his CaringBridge site, leave the family a message, and most of all, please pray!

********
I'm so happy to say that as of Dad's latest update, Jaxson is doing well, and I pray that he continues to fight & grow; and I will continue to donate my services to this family as long as I am wanted!
********

Christina, Bryce, Carina & Jaxson, here are your photos!
Enjoy <3

*First time visitors, you can click on the first picture to open up a window to scroll through*




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment