Friday, March 1, 2013

*NEW for 2013* Every Day Amazing {lifestyle sessions}

I am so, so very excited to start dipping my toes into the lifestyle aspect of photography.
I love my job, I do, I do I DO! But sometimes, when I'm at a session with a 2 year old who just does not want to sit in my awkward chair, in a forced pose, and he/she is being very vocal about it....well, I just can't blame them!! 
So, I've seen, followed, and learned from some amazing lifestyle photographers. And I'm still learning. 
The Myers Family have been my wonderful clients for a while now, and (sorry Rachel!) sprang to mind immediately as an ideal test run.  Sofia, their sweet 2 year old, has NOT enjoyed many of her past photo sessions with me. We'd get lucky for a while, and she'd decide she was done.  {Luckily, she's a gorgeous child no matter what expression she is making!!}
So I was elated to get to their house this February morning, asked Sofia to show me her room, her toys, her things. I became her friend. And she let the camera have it all...
Here's just a sneak peek...(i couldn't narrow it down!!) of our fun time together!!

(you can click on any picture to open, view and scroll in a larger window)
















1 comment: