Friday, September 2, 2011

Beat the Back-to-School blues!

With a phenomenal special offer!! I, as a parent first, despise the arm twisting purchase of the ghastly school photos, that never make it much further than the "junk drawer", and certainly aren't on MY walls!!
Finally I wisened up and quit purchasing those paper wastes, and started taking my children's yearly school photos myself. They still get to pass the wallets out to their friends, and they're actually CUTE ;)

This year I've decided to see if any other parents felt the same way I did, and so far the response is great! I'm not just a big, cheap jerk after all! No, honestly, a good portrait is obviously an important thing to me, and if parents are going to spend their hard earned money on them, well, shouldn't they be proud of what they're getting?

Here's the deal: I'm offering a $20 custom 15 minute portrait shoot, (including a standard "shoulders & up" pose). If you can bring in a copy of your school's portrait package options, I'll MATCH the package you would have purchased through the school! So, not only saves you photo you didn't really want, but helps a little on the wallet too, because those packages are EXPENSIVE!!!

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!

*This offer is $20 per child photographed, NOT per family. I do have to cover my lab minimum requirements, and {as much as I love my clients} anything less than that I'd be paying out of my own pocket!*

This is a limited time offer, so hurry and reserve your session before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment