Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekends go too FAST!

And not only in a personal manner of speaking! My weekend availability will be going by fast; Fall is by far the busiest season for this photographer (and how lucky as it is my absolute favorite season of all!).  Between September and early November I'll be hosting mini-sessions, Holiday Family Sessions, Maternity Sessions and not to forget my Back to School Special.

Hours in the fall vary greatly as the days become shorter and the weather less predictable. But the one thing that won't change is how quickly my weekends become full!! 

If you're considering having your 2011 Family Portraits done, PLEASE call or message me soon to secure your date & time! 

If you're wanting to order custom Holiday Cards the deadline for your photo session MUST be prior to November 15th to ensure ample design/proof & ordering time!

No comments:

Post a Comment