Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Session Prices & Changes are LIVE as of Feb. 1st!

Please take a minute and review the changes coming effective February 1st!!

As most of you know, I am currently taking *very select* portrait sessions as I'm in the "UNDER 30 day countdown" until the arrival of our 4th precious bundle of joy! 
*** 
If you are in desperate need of a session that hasn't already been discussed, you may still be able to take advantage of my $50 with CD portrait package that is NO LONGER AVAILABLE as of February 1st!!
***
While many of you enjoy the convenience of receiving the CD of proofs, (and they will still be available to purchase as a digital download or CD), I've come to the conclusion that the convenience just can't overshadow the risk of: A)My reputation reflecting the poor quality of images being printed at local kiosks & retailers; and B)Your portraits being portrayed in anything less than the best professional standards.  

I've adjusted my prices very minimally to include a generous standard print package and a la cart choices that should hopefully please most of you!  In doing this, the time and attention I put in to each and every image from your session will be respectfully upheld in the quality of images through the professional lab I will use to fulfill your print order.
***
I most definitely welcome your feedback; and any questions or concerns you may have!! As always, my customer's satisfaction is the first and most important aspect of my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment