Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!!!

It's a New Year, and with that many exciting new things are coming!!

Just a Few:

Late January (or early February if my husband gets his way)
 is going to be blessed with the arrival of our 4th baby girl, to be named Macy Jane. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of her to come!
 
*****

I have recently acquired a new vendor who I'm SO excited to be showcasing products for.
Mom's to girls of all ages: Check out the work by the talented Designs by Dede!
I'll be using many of her products in the coming year!!

*****

A GINORMOUS change coming is the handling of CD's/Digital Photos. 
I've unfortunately had to witness too many extremely poor quality kiosk prints being made of my photos.  As a photographer who spends ample time perfecting each and every image I make, it hurts me (& my reputation) to see my work not being displayed to the standard it deserves.
I am still looking at the options for keeping my pricing to my clients as reasonable as possible; and I hope this change will be pleasing to you all!

*****
I hope to see all my fabulous clients, faithful friends & new-to-come, throughout the new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment